Soundproofing Knauf Diamant
Soundproof gypsum board Knauf Diamant manufactured by Knauf is used to enhance the sound insulation of walls, ceilings, partitions, and rooms with increased fire safety requirements.
- Soundproof gypsum plasterboard Knauf Diamant - consists of gypsum with a special gypsum core and thick cardboard.
Soundproof gypsum board Knauf Diamant is used in structures:
- Sound insulation of inter-apartment and inter-room frame partitions,
- Soundproof wall cladding,
- Soundproofing of false ceilings.
Technical characteristics of Knauf Diamant soundproof gypsum board.
- Length - 2500 mm.
- Width - 1200 mm.
- Thickness - 12.5 mm.
- Weight - 12.8 kg.
- Density - 1024.0 kg / m3.
- Fire resistance.
Resistance to aggressive environments in technical premises - machine rooms of elevators, pumping and boiler stations, ventilation chambers.
Scope of soundproofing gypsum board Knauf Diamant:
- Soundproofing of bedrooms, apartments, houses,
- Soundproofing concert halls, cinemas, recording studios,
- Soundproofing restaurants, cafés, bars,
- Soundproofing of meeting rooms, conference rooms,
- Soundproofing of specialized premises.